Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Food and Books

Okay, while continuing to devour BREAKING DAWN, I am obsessed with The Pioneer Woman. You have to check out her website and her amazing August challenge for recipes with dairy. See it here. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/08/august-is-gonna-be-fun/?cp=4#comment-66769
I just entered a recipe that I made up the other night since I have so much zucchini and so many tomatoes! Check it out- I'm number #1338 and #1339 (since I must have deleted the zucchini from the list of ingredients when I was typing...). You also have to check out PW's Love Story she wrote in installments called: "From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels". It's the story of how she met and fell in love with her husband. Well written, too!

So, all I have to say about the new TWILIGHT book is that after the first 400 pages I am truly disapppointed that the whole story has become so far fetched. I guess I expected more, but I will wait until I finish and I will read the reviews of others to see if hard core fans feel the same way.

No comments: