Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hmmm....Can't Decide

I know I'd make a terrible stay-at-home mom and I'm not really looking forward to going back to school. Can someone build me a cute English style cottage near the sea where I can read 24 hours a day? And sip tinkly drinks? Coffee w/ ice? Smoothies? I could take all my nutrients in through a straw and I don't think it would phase me in the least. Okay...end of summer prattle. I have been reading and I have been doing lots of moping, mourning, crying, whatever. My new chiropractor says that "all of those emotions have been repressed and stored up in my spine(?) and have to let themselves out." What? "How long will this last?" I asked. "No idea," he replied. So, without further ado, I will forge ahead with trying to make sense out of my life through books.

Currently, I'm trying to decide whether I like Katniss and Peeta or Katsa and Po better. I love both stories- and both romances. I will take a poll when school is underway.

Meanwhile, here's my widget from Good Reads. That will help make up for the lack of actual reviews in the last 4-5 weeks!





Jennifer Walsh's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

No comments: