Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bad Writer Girl!

I just realized that my blog address is spelled incorrectly! Yikes! The English Teacher. Sucketh.

I didn't get my 15 minutes of writing in yesterday because I was making this GREAT Amy Butler bag with my friend, Christy. She is starting a cool business, called TaaDaa, where you can go and make a craft and everything is there waiting for you! My pattern was all cut out and the fusible interfacing was applied. All I did was follow her directions and sew! It took 2 hours and it looks awesome! She's local in Michigan (Ann Arbor), but here's her cool website. http://tadaastudio.com/
Pictures to follow later when I figure out how to upload them from my camera onto the computer.

I need a way to find the True Goodness in the twins. They "sandwiched" me last night in bed and then awoke at 5:00 a.m. and weren't going to take naps, but I "convinced" them otherwise. I zonked on the couch this morning after we all watched 'SHREK THE THIRD' on On Demand. I don't know how their little bodies do it, but I know I should be so grateful for what I have. I was reminded of this when I read the blog for yesterday from Two Writing Teachers. One of my favorites! I hope I have it listed on the side.... Check out their writing challenges as well. My students love them. ttp://twowritingteachers.wordpress.com/2008/07/08/sols-bedtime-ice-cream/

No comments: