Friday, December 19, 2008

Books I Want to Read During Break

There are so many books I want to get through during break, that I wonder if my family would mind terribly if I holed myself up in a small log cabin with a fireplace and a coffee pot for about six or seven days. Because they might all watch tv until their eyes crossed, I think I'll opt for my cozy chair in my bedroom with a cup of hot mint tea and some shortbread. Here is what I want to accomplish:

Teaching/YA Lit.
1. Less Is More
2. Write Beside Them by Penny Kittle (she's awesome!)
3. The Spectacular Now
4. 3 Willows: A New Sisterhood Begins


Adult Fiction:
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society

Benedictine Book Group:
Seeking God by Esther DeWaal

These are lofty goals but I look at this two weeks as a good time to relax, renew and refresh my blog!

No comments: