Friday, June 12, 2009

Almost Done!

There is only one more day left of school! Then we head up north (in Michigan in June-yes) where we will probably be greeted by chilly weather and rain. This is what happened last year and we had no warm clothes. Visualize driving through pouring rain looking for a WalMart at 9:00 at night. Ugh. So, we're doing it again! Not my idea-husband thinks it HAS to be warmer this year. Anyway, I have a stack about three feet high of ARCs to read and I can't wait since I seem to have been caught up in the end of the year rush. I'm having a really difficult time deciding what to read first! What I do know is that I'll have 5 days to read- oh yeah, and play with my kids. And, read to them! I'm so looking forward to summer break!

And, because it always comes at a REALLY bad time in my school year (usually the weekend right before we get out), I think I'm going to try to do my own 48 hour book challenge like Mother Reader. Since I couldn't possibly do it this year, I will try my own soon! The kids are all scheduled to be gone in a few weeks, so I will try then!

No comments: