Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wow.

How come I can't be consistent here? It's almost 1 a.m. and I'm awake because I know I can sleep in tomorrow morning. It's Spring Break!

I've been obsessed with Ruth Reichl lately. We listened to Garlic and Sapphires on the way to Orlando in February and then I listened to Comfort Me With Apples on my drives around town. Now, I am reading and listening to Tender at the Bone. Those of you who know Reichl's "trilogy" know that I'm reading them backwards! But,the mix of writing, reviewing and recipes for FOOD have me under her spell. I am amazed by how much she can eat! I challenge anyone to listen to/read one of these books and not be moved to fly to Paris for a good meal. The abundant amount of listening is due to my intense driving habits (and no desire to listen to what's going on with the Health Care Reform), and my "dedication" to a new, regular walking habit. My ipod and I are such good friends.

No comments: